- Policy, Systems and Environmental (PSE) Change Strategies 101
- Community Health Assessments
- Assessment-Driven Community Action Planning
- PSE Change Implementation
- Tribal Partners’ Evaluation Plans
The Great Plains Tribal Chairmen’s Health Board provides key advocacy for its constituents in order for them to have access to the highest quality, most comprehensive and up-to-date health resources available in the areas of research, education, assistance, prevention and outreach.
Read more about GPTCHB...
The Community Health Department’s focus is health education/promotion and disease prevention. The department’s goals are to reduce health disparities through outreach, education, prevention and capacity-building.
Read more about Community Health...
Great Plains Tribal Chairmen’s Health Board
2611 Elderberry Blvd
Rapid City, SD 57703
Toll Free: 1.800.745.3466